Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pass the Cookies Please!

Once again, it's official weigh in day.  I am at 311.3... the same as last week.  I blame this on my period, or maybe the copious amounts of cookies and junk food I have eaten this week.  But hey, I can blame that on my period, too.  I have found that I am now able to eat MORE than I could before I got a fill.  I am not sure if this is thanks to my little visitor (because I have always been like a vacuum cleaner during that time of the month, sucking up any piece of chocolate or sugar in sight), or because I might need another fill.  I have an appointment in 2 weeks to check my progress and possibly get another fill, but I may call and see if I can't move that forward a little.  I don't want Mr. Scale to get back into his old habit of moving up instead of down.

On a side note, I have spoken about my cupcake business before.  There is an artsy neighborhood nearby (we are actually having our wedding reception there in March).  The first and third Friday of every month, all of the art galleries in this neighborhood open up their doors to everyone to come in and see what they have.  People also set up little tables on the sidewalks to sell their homemade goodies (soaps, jewelry, hairbows, etc).  There is also live music and things like that.  I will be setting up a table to sell my cupcakes this coming Friday.  This will be my first time trying this out, so I will let you guys know how that goes.  Fingers crossed, it will bring me a little business.  I am trying to build up some regular customers.

I am hoping next week at work will be calm and easy going.  My manager is leaving to go elsewhere after Friday, so this is the beginning of a big transition period for me.  Hopefully it won't be too stressful.  In the last month, we have hired FIVE new tellers.  This sounds great, it means we have more staff and less stress, right?  Wrong.  This means that we have five new people that pretty much need constant supervision .  After a few weeks this will be a positive thing.  I will only have to work 1 or 2 Saturdays per month, unlike July where I am scheduled for 4 out of 5 Saturdays.  That is the thing I am really looking forward to.  

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you!  In the last week or so I have had SEVERAL people tell me that they can really tell a difference with my weight loss.  This is a good feeling when I am having a down week.  Makes me smile from the inside out =)

No comments:

Post a Comment