Monday, May 23, 2011

Hi Ho Hi Ho... It's off to work I go....

Today was my first day back to work.  Not too bad!  I'm a little sore just from the extra moving around, but overall... pretty happy with the day!  Maybe the extra moving around will burn a few extra calories =)

I feel like I need to do a little recap of the weekend.  Saturday, my best friend picked me up and took me to the ZOO!!!!  I decided against driving myself anywhere after Friday's fiasco...   Anyway, so this zoo... it's not the regular so you would think.. You drive through it!  When you come in, you buy a little bucket (or 10) of food, and you drive through the little path/roads.  The animals come up to the car and eat the food from the window =) It was a lot of fun!  I mean, there wasn't a crazy amount of animals, but some fun ones!  Giraffe, Zebra, Buffalo, Hippo... and some smaller ones like little piggies and Emu's.  I will post pix when I can get them from my friend =)

Now on to SUNDAY!  Official weigh-in day Sunday!  *Drum Roll Please*  316.6!!!  That's right!  Down 11.9 pounds since last Sunday!  I can't remember the last time I saw teens on the scale.  I very happy, but very much looking forward to "eating" something other than protein shake and Gatorade....

No comments:

Post a Comment