Thursday, May 5, 2011

Success!!!

Well, the Cookie Dough Cupcakes were a huge success!  I took a dozen to work, and they were gone before 12:00- haha.  That was nice to hear, especially since I wasn't able to taste them to make sure they were okay.  They smelled fabulous, though!

Day 3 of the liquid diet has actually been pretty smooth.  Daniel found this water flavored stuff called MIO- and let me tell you... soooo much better than Crystal Light or any of that, in my opinion.  I had the fruit punch kind, and noticed that I drank way more water today than my previous 2 days.  Needless to say, I made a LOT of trips to the bathroom.  I had about 60 ounces of just water today, not including the other things I "ate", and for me, that's a big victory!

I am trying to hold off until Sunday to weigh myself.  I don't want to get caught up in the number game.  After all, the decision to have surgery was based on my desire to live a longer, healthier life... no to hit a certain number on the scale, so I am trying to keep that in perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment