Friday, May 20, 2011

Out & About

Today I decided that I was tired of being at home.  After four days of making little laps around my living room, I needed to get out!  So... I decided to hit the town!  Okay, so I really just needed (ok... wanted very badly) a pedicure, and to run a few little errands.  About halfway through my oh-so-glorious pedi, I started feeling lightheaded.  I haven't been able to drink/"eat" as much as suggested in the past few days.  I have been nauseous  A LOT, and sleeping for the most part.  So... lack of nutrients + being shaken around by the massage chair = sick/dizzy Nathalie.  

I made it through the pedi, and my few little other pit stops, but I was SOOOO happy to pull back into my driveway.  I was only gone for about 2 hours, but I was exhausted!  I immediately came in and took a nap.  Now I feel better, and I am on an active mission to get as much (many?) fluids in my body as possible!

On a happier note,today  I wore a dress that a bought about 3 weeks ago.  I figured it would be most comfortable for walking around without being tight around my (still a little sore) belly.  When I bought it, it fit perfectly!  Actually, it was a little snug around the chest, but not enough to get the next size up (I was NOT getting that 28, damnit!).  Today... It was baggy!  I felt like I needed to stuff my bra to make it look good~haha.  This is both good and bad.  Good because I have obviously lost some inches... bad because I was hoping the inches around my chest would stay just where they were.  Oh well... such is life...

No comments:

Post a Comment